Out Studio is perfect for Vintage, Pinup, Rockabilly or Retro photography with our range of different walls / floors and endless range of accessories.
Vintage, Retro or Rockabilly Photography is one of the most fun styles of photography. Here at Glamour Studios we provide a creative photographer who loves pin up photography. Our studio is setup to provide the right vintage look with backdrops, lighting, vintage chaise lounge, other vintage furniture and props to create a variety of stunning vintage and retro images.
Here are some great reasons to get a vintage / retro photo shoot:
· It’s just fun feel good thing to do to bring back that Hollywood beauty!
· Get professional photography wearing all your vintage / retro outfits or use ours.
· Treat your husband for a special occasion - wedding present, birthday present!
· Kick off a modelling career with classy vintage / retro /rockabilly images
What you need to bring:
· Your own vintage / retro / rockabilly / pinup outfits. Bring anything you like as they'll all look good. We have plenty of extra outfits to use in your shoot (no extra charge)
· You won't need posing practice as we'll guide you through it.
· Makeup with Red Lipstick or we can provide a makeup person (additional cost)
· Feel free to bring your own vintage ideas or concepts.
How much does our photoshoot cost:
Our price will be based on your requirements. Whether you want a single set photoshoot or with multiple sets and outfit changes, and whether or not you want to do your hair and makeup or for us to do that.
There are many companies offering a photoshoot for $50. These photoshoots can cost over $1000 once you include getting photos.
We are not like that and will give you and upfront quote that will be in your budget. There are no other costs once quoted!
This is not just a photo shoot but an experience!
Would you like to call us to discuss further?
Then please call Margaret on 0408 998-107